. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Fundraisers for several groups with Military Apparel Company

Monday, March 5, 2012

Fundraisers for several groups with Military Apparel Company

I am Janet Collins and I am doing fundraisers for several groups with Military Apparel Company, formerly known as Military Handbag.  We take your or our fatigues or uniforms from any era or country and turn them into custom creations. We make everything from handbags to dog collars.  We now have a line for women, men, children, and even your pets.  Go to www.militaryapparelcompany.com to see our whole line and to order. Be sure to use Janet Collins as Rep and put the name of the fundraiser you want to support in the comment section.  I am doing fundraisers for the following military support groups: Any Soldier, No Dog Gets Left Behind, Pets For Patriots, PACT for Animals, and Guardian Angels for Soldiers Pet.  You can find all of them on Facebook. Please go to my FB page at Janet For Military Apparel Company or Janet For Military Handbag and "like" it.  I also have a newsletter for info  on Military Apparel Company and supporting our Troops, Vets, Wounded, and Families of the Fallen. If you want to be added to my email list for the newsletter, just email me at janetc@militaryapparelcompany.com and let me know.

Thanks very much,
Janet

No comments: