Owned and Managed by Lucy Jensen
To connect quality job-seeking military candidates and their spouses with civilian employers to fill open positions worldwide.
What We Do
We are not merely a job board or a recruiting service: we are dedicated to providing proactive assistance for veterans and their families with their transition back into the civilian workplace.
Our strategy is twofold: we offer companies and employers a personalized service, enabling them to meet their recruitment needs by reaching out to a target audience of exiting military professionals, their spouses and dependents, DoD employees and contractors, retirees, National Guard active/inactive and veterans that have left the military and are already in the civilian workforce looking to advance their careers. At the same time, we assist individuals seeking employment in finding job opportunities that fit their backgrounds and experience.
We partner with hiring companies to promote their open jobs throughout our network in various ways
- All careers are posted on Military-Civilian Career Board. This is an online job board that is free to browse or search by category, location, or keyword, and encourages candidates to submit their resumes directly via the Quick Links on each post and we encourage you Quick Share these opportunities to you social media site via Bookmark which can be found in all the job posting.
- Over 1,500 individuals subscribe to the Military-Civilian Careers Newsletter, which is the quickest and easiest way to receive information about hot jobs directly in your inbox. If you haven't signed up yet, please join our mailing list, and feel free to forward the email onto your friends and colleagues!
- We send all job postings electronically to the career centers of military bases, various Human Service Agencies, the Departments of Veterans Affairs, and the Departments of Labor and Employment.
- We also partner up with and post the jobs on other websites such as the Military Officer's Association of America (MOAA) with 370,000 + members, TechEXPO USA, The Wounded Warrior Program, Marine For Life Program, the National Guard Job Connection Education Program and many more.
- We are actively engaged in the social media sphere, posting information about our jobs, upcoming career fairs, and other relevant content. Besides this blog, we can be found on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube. If you are active on any of these sites, please drop us a line!
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.
If you are a company, organization, or individual interested in partnering with Military-Civilian, if you have a website or a service you'd like to promote, or if you have any other questions or concerns--please get in touch with us!
Join our Hot Jobs for Veterans and Their Family Group on LinkedIn
P.O. Box 883
Topanga, CA 90290