. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial, Dec 1st

Friday, December 2, 2011

Testimonial, Dec 1st

Hello ma'am, we've spoken a few times on other jobs I've submitted resumes for but I've run across one I'm particularly interested in because I have the exact qualifications for it. As far as the positions available with Armor Group, I've had consistent elevating security experience for over 8 years(with deployed tactical experience), have been an NCO for over 3 years, posses a secret DOD clearance, and became a certified weapons armorer in 2007. I have attached my updated resume reflecting these changes for review. As part of our previous conversations, I wanted to let you know that I do visit your website frequently for opportunities and have spread the word to my colleagues that are searching as well.
Rodney

No comments: