. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian testimonials 3/24/20

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Military-Civilian testimonials 3/24/20














Greetings Mrs Jensen,

Executive Protection Position LA CA

No word to describe how grateful I am for the work that you are doing along with your organization, but most of all for taking the time to send me the information that I need to go directly to the source.  I shall pass on the words to other veterans like myself who are looking forward to transit into the private sector. 
I hope that all is well with you and yours, stay safe and away from that virus that is affecting so many brothers and sisters out there. 

Up Most Regards,

Presley H
US Army Combat Veteran

No comments: