. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonials 3/25/20

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Military-Civilian Testimonials 3/25/20












Military-Civilian Candidates


Civilian EMT looking for PRN work Miami, FL

Hello,

My coworker showed me the email about hiring civilians who can help in different healthcare roles. I am a licensed EMT-B with almost 3 years of experience as an ED tech. I currently work full time as a Medical Assistant at an outpatient orthopedic practice, but am looking for PRN shifts that I can help during this time. Ideally, I would work weekends, or if needed, a few hours in the evening during the week. As things progress, my hours continue to change, which would theoretically open up more days that I would be available to work at one of your facilities. I am BLS certified. 

Please let me know if I would be someone you would consider hiring. I’m hoping to help however I can during this pandemic. 

Thank you,
Lea K

No comments: