. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian testimonial 3/18/20

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Military-Civilian testimonial 3/18/20













Executive Protection Position Los Angeles CA

Greetings Mrs Jensen,

No word to describe how grateful I am for the work that you are doing along with your organization, but most of all for taking the time to send me the information that I need to go directly to the source.  I shall pass on the words to other veterans like myself who are looking forward to transit into the private sector. 
I hope that all is well with you and yours, stay safe and away from that virus that is affecting so many brothers and sisters out there. 

Up Most Regards,

Presley Henry,
US Army Combat Veteran

No comments: