. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 1/17/2013

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Testimonial 1/17/2013

Hello Lucy,

I'm a 20 yr Army veteran and I again, thank you for what you do.

I now (thanks to you :-) work for RTTEMPS/RNTEMPS™, a well-known staffing agency which provides short and long-term travel assignments as well as permanent placement of allied health and nursing professionals to healthcare facilities nationwide.

I would like to work with you assisting veterans who are looking for occasional temp work or a career as a full-time traveling professional.

I will work to find you the best possible job in the least amount of time and  research the next position before they wrap up your current assignment.

There is a wide range of work environments. Short-term, long-term, temp-to-perm, and permanent assignments in medical facilities from coast to coast.

Please send all RN or allied health veterans my way and I will do everything to ensure they get work.

Thanks again and looking forward to working together on this.

V/R Jose

No comments: