. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: I Need recipes to help the wounded warrior program.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Need recipes to help the wounded warrior program.

 I am writing a cook book, I am about 100 pages into it, but still need a little help, my cook book is called “THE MEALS THAT BROUGHT YOU HOME”. I got this thought one day when I was talking to a bunch of Vets, we were talking about when we went home for visits, what we wanted mom to cook for us, usually our favorite dish, be it cookies, bread, casseroles or anything else, These are the meals that brought us home. So I thought I would ask everyone if there was a meal that brought you home either from the military or college or even now when you go to visit, if you would please get the recipe and send it to me, please list your mother’s name and town, and why you like this the most.

I have decided that when this is finished I will be giving 25% of all net profit of sales to the wounded warrior program.

Thank You in advance

Jim Williams

No comments: