. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial – reaching out to viable candidates 7/20/17

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Testimonial – reaching out to viable candidates 7/20/17












Ms. Jensen, 

While I don't have a lot of the qualifications the particular position is looking for in your message, I was immediately compelled to contact you after reading, "Candidate must possess the ability and desire to manage a small team of dedicated professionals."
I am new to Military-Civilian. com, and again was intrigued by what I'm seeing. 

I've attended TAPS with Brian Kenefick (my source of your email) and after my initial review of the current list of opportunities, I registered for the news letters. There appears to be a common thread of great opportunities and growth to pursue that differ from the typical resources I've seen thus far through other job/career sources! 

If you would have any further guidance it will be very welcome! Thank you and have a great day!

Jason

No comments: