. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian testimonial

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Military-Civilian testimonial

 Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers

Military-Civilian Testimonial 8/18/20
Military-Civilian K9 Veterinary Technician

Hi Lucy,

My name is Morgan and I am an LVT in the state of Michigan. I was wondering if I could get some more information about the position available for a veterinary technician to work in Iraq and Afghanistan with the bomb detecting dogs. I was wondering if you knew the salary and hours for that position? I would also like to inquire if the position is still available.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Morgan H, LVT

No comments: