. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: What does it mean to be detail oriented?

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

What does it mean to be detail oriented?

What does it mean to be detail oriented? 

Are you a detail oriented person? 

I cannot recollect the number of times I was asked the latter question at job interviews. At the time, I had no damn clue about what being a detail-oriented person was. So I did a little research about it later on in life and found that I was no close to being a detailed oriented person as I thought I was. That’s why I wrote this article to help you to better understand what it actually means to be a detailed oriented person. It covers EVERYTHING you need to know about this wonderful personality. 

 You’re gonna learn the strengths, habits, good and bad side – and find out if you’re truly a detail oriented person or not. 

 So let’s get started… Read more: https://www.sociotelligence.com/detail-oriented-personality/#ixzz6WAtI1F5q

https://www.sociotelligence.com/detail-oriented-personality/#ixzz6WAtI1F5q

No comments: