. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Aspiring Artist William Heflin

Friday, November 13, 2015

Aspiring Artist William Heflin


I am an unemployed vet who is taking care of his father and I rely on commissions to help me with some bills and art supplies.

I am an aspiring artist and Military Veteran of the Air Force of eight and a half years. I been drawing all my life and I am posting my work to help facilitate my dream of drawing for a living. I drew the picture of Jonathan Strickland to give back but I could use some help because I am taking care of my Father who is also a retired Navy of 22 years. If you want to commission me you contact me through email its the best way at seigen01@gmail.com. If you want some free drawing and want to check out my other drawings you can go to the following sites below.

This is my Patreon page you can make a donation to support my art you can get 3 free drawings and if you pledge a dollar you get 9 more unique drawings and if you pledge more you get more rewards. Link: https://www.patreon.com/Halasaar?ty=h

This is my portfolio page you can get some more free drawing if it has a $0 just click on it and download it and enjoy. So if you don't want to support me monthly you can buy some work for a set price. Link: https://gumroad.com/halasaar

If either of these things don't interest you I can draw a personal portrait or anything your mind can imagine just email me at the email above and I will discuss a price with you. Keep in mind Christmas is going to be busy and I already have some clients on the lists so if you want a drawing get on the list early to reserve a spot. I cannot wait to hear from you and create something unique that you will treasure for the rest of your life. Thanks for you time! 
Will
seigen01@gmail.com

No comments: