. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Recruiters if you would like to post your open careers on my Blog page.....

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Recruiters if you would like to post your open careers on my Blog page.....

Recruiters if you would like to post your open careers on my Blog page , on my website, http://www.military-civilian.com and out to my other social media networks, please contact me.

Military-Civilian is a personalized networking service dedicated to assisting military veterans and their families with their transition back into the civilian workforce. Our strategy is twofold: we offer companies and employers seeking to fill their open positions the opportunity to tap this network of qualified candidates; at the same time, we assist individuals seeking employment in finding job opportunities that best match their backgrounds and experience. Our services are a unique, efficient, and cost-effective way for you to reach out to a vast audience of active job hunters. Flexible pricing packages available to meet the recruitment needs of companies, both large and small. I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions or desire more information.

Thank you, Lucy
310-455-2002

No comments: