. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: MARINE CORP MARATHON SUPPORTING FISHER HOUSE

Monday, October 24, 2011

MARINE CORP MARATHON SUPPORTING FISHER HOUSE

Hello All, I am running the 2011 Marine Corps Marathon (My first marathon) and am asking for your help in supporting Fisher House. If you do not know who or what Fisher House does visit their website at www.fisherhouse.org. Being stationed in the National Capital Region I have seen first hand what Fisher House does for our wounded service members and have donated myself. I have joined Team Fisher House for this years MCM and am asking for anyone that wishes to donate to Fisher House please do so on this page. I would like to thank those who donate in advance for supporting the recovery of our wounded service members. Semper Fidelis, Damian S. Norris


http://www.active.com/donate/FisherHouse2011MCM/1DNorris

No comments: