. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial, April 18th 2011

Monday, April 18, 2011

Testimonial, April 18th 2011

Mr. Cross,

This email outlines my experiences with Lucy Jensen and her organization, Military-Civilian over the past year.  I redeployed from managing a law enforcement program in Afghanistan in May of 2010.  Since I was seeking work, I was provided with Lucy’s Career Postings from several of my peers – she was very popular.  I soon found out why… 

Although I was not a member of the armed forces, several of Lucy’s job posting were good fits for my career path.  I began networking with Lucy in March of last year.  Unlike most job boards where it feels like your resume is going into a blackhole, I have always found Lucy to be responsive and attentive to my needs.  She even takes the time to send me personalized emails to ensure that I view a particular job posting which may be a good fit for me.  No other recruiter that I have worked with have been as dedicated and personable as Lucy Jensen.  If you have job openings and are seeking returning military and other professionals to fill them, I strongly recommend that you consider posting your positions with Military-Civilian. 

If you have any questions regarding my experiences with Lucy please feel free to email me or call my cell.

Sincerely,

Billy Lamb

Tampa, FL 

No comments: