. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian testimonials 4/27/20. Seeking your advice.

Monday, April 27, 2020

Military-Civilian testimonials 4/27/20. Seeking your advice.





Seeking your advice

 

Site Manager – COVID Support – Afghanistan
Full Time   Short Term   Temporary   Under Contract Bid
Site Manager is responsible for the oversight and operational performance for on-site clinic health units in support of COVID-19 sites for U.S. and NATO personnel in Afghanistan. #COVID Support



Dear Lucy,

I hope this message finds you well. 

I'm writing you in the hopes I might ask for your advice.

My name is Melissa Skorka, and I just finished my final PhD exam, where I focused on global security. Now, I am based in northern CA, actively looking for work opportunities, as my return to government will take more time than I originally anticipated. 

I am interested in the temporary COVID-related assignment at Bagram.

My resume is attached.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. 

Best regards,
Melissa 

Dr. Melissa L. S
Changing Character of War Centre
University of Oxford

No comments: