. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian testimonial 4/21/20

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Military-Civilian testimonial 4/21/20












Military-Civilian Candidates

Dear Lucy
Thank you for your rapid response, it is very much appreciated!

Please see answers to your questions below:
Question: What sort of work/locations are you seeking
Answer: My wife was offered a job In Qatar, hence we have relocated from South Africa to Qatar – and I am seeking available opportunities in Qatar please; if not possible, then opportunities in surrounding areas will also be valued.
I have over 23 Years gained the following work experience in different domains, hence I am open for any suitable opportunity in the following fields please:
  1. Audiology Technician, Audiometric Technician, Hearing Conservationist  > Specialized in custom made in-ear devices for military staff
  2. Health & Safety > Specialized in Health & Safety as well as Protective equipment
  3. Project Management (Product, Production, Operations, Manufacturing, Business & Product development)
  4. Maintenance, Infrastructure, Facilities Management

Question: Did you view/apply for any of the posted jobs
Answer: I am interested in the following position please; I am searching your web to see for which other positions I might qualify;
  1. Maintenance Manager - Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar
Qualifications:
•I have more than 3 years’ experience (17 years) in a healthcare setting as Audiology/Audiometric Technician
•I have more than 3 years’ experience using Microsoft Office products to include Work, Excel and PowerPoint. – advanced level.
Preferred Qualifications:
•I have equivalent-Fire Alarm experience
•I have backflow Preventer-Plumbing experience.

Duties & Responsibilities:
• I am fully capable to serve as the Healthcare Facility Manager’s (HFM) alternate and shall be reachable, by health facility staff, on their government-issued phone 24/7/365 when the HFM is unable to be reached.
• I am fully capable and able to respond to all emergencies between 15 – 20 minutes.
• I am fully capable and able to repair and maintain medical gas distribution systems and associated components.
• I am fully capable and able to perform repair, overhaul, maintenance and servicing of commercial and industrial systems, including plumbing, electrical, and electronic systems.
• I am fully capable and able to repair and maintain mechanical, electrical equipment and miscellaneous electro-mechanical systems.
• I am fully capable and able to perform a variety of duties related to trouble call/troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, within the assigned timeframe.
• I have working knowledge of call systems and vacuum systems.
• I am fully capable and able to perform minor maintenance of interior and exterior surfaces of the building, including locksmith and door maintenance.

Other Requirements:
•I have a South African passport and not a current US Passport.
•I have a valid South African driver’s license and not have a valid US Driver’s License.
•I am fully willing to sign a CHS Foreign Service Agreement (FSA) and is bound to the terms and conditions of the FSA.
•I am fully willing to attain a US Government Security Clearance as required by the contract.
•I am fully willing to attend DMLSS Training as required.
•I am fully proficient in the ability to speak, write, and communicate in English.
•I am fully able to demonstrate proficiency in the use of basic word processing programs and other software.

Physical Requirements:
•I am “medically and dentally fit” and willing to undergo any tests required in accordance CHS Medical Readiness Guidelines and Policies and/or as dictated by the Client.
•I have no conditions that would prevent the wear of personal protective equipment; including protective mask, ballistic helmet, body armour and chemical/biological protective garments or conditions that would prevent the capability of donning, lifting or carrying of up to 70 lbs. of referenced gear while running to a bunker or protected area in the face of perceived or imminent danger.
•I am fully capable and able to work in a typical interior/office work environment

Question: How did you find http://www.military-civilian.com?
Answer: I searched for Qatar careers specifically in aviation, military, navy etc fields and then came across your wonderful site.

I will indeed share with others your Military-Civilian services provided. Please let me know if you require any more detail.
Kind regards
Cobus P

No comments: