. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial 7/28/16

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Military-Civilian Testimonial 7/28/16











Military-Civilian Testimonial Distro List 7/28/16
Elizabeth Sheehan Transition Readiness Liaison Fort Drum NY

I just wanted to introduce myself to you. I have taken over for Luis Figueroa as the Transition Readiness Liaison at Fort Drum, NY. I was advised by Luis to contact you so that you could add me to your distribution list.

If you have any job opportunities that you would like sent to our population of transitioning soldiers at Fort Drum I am happy to help you with your mission.

I can be contacted through email or feel free to contact by phone if you need anything.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth
Transition Readiness Liaison
Contractor (PRIVATE PUBLIC PARTNERSHIP)
SFL-TAP Center
10720 Mount Belvedere Blvd
Suite B2-2
Fort Drum, NY 13602

No comments: