. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 7/14/15

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Testimonial 7/14/15


LinkedIn Post shared to Google+

Lucy,
This is fantastic. I am a former United States recon Marine just finishing up my last year of biblical/nursing. When complete, I plan to further my education in the general practitioner field.
Previously to stumbling upon your post and now website (thanks! Great work!), I pictured myself going into missions with just Christian affiliates.

Now, this has got the gears spinning in a different direction. I would love/ and have always loved/ to work with like-minded disciplined bodies at accomplishing a common objective - this being reaching out and touching those at a long distance in a much different way!
Thank you for providing us with this alternative platform.
Sincerely,
E.J. Teegarden
-Semper Fidelis

No comments: