. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Hello from the sandbox!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hello from the sandbox!!

Lucy,

Just wanted to Thank You for all you have done and all your doing for our Veteran's. Your websites is awesome and I have been started sending it out to all of my contacts as well because I have a few that are not interested in going back overseas and working. I appreciate what you are doing and thanks for signing me up to your newsletter. I read it every time I get just to see if anything may catch my eye. :)  I believe Keith has moved on and found him a good job and I wish him the best.

Take care and have a great Memorial Day!!

Dan

“Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God.”

No comments: