. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonials for 2/17

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Testimonials for 2/17

"Lucy, I just want to thank you for job referral to Sea Drill. They are scheduling me for a job interview. As soon as I have the date and time I will let you know. And thanks again for all your help."

"Lucy, Thank you for getting back to me concerning the Regional Sales Consultant position in San Diego.  Good chatting with you (and a little with your two-yr-old Terrier mix!...We need a dog but they're soooo time consuming when added to 3 kids)! I've attached my resume as requested. Good luck and thanks for fighting the fight for the military folks."

"Lucy you are the best in keeping everybody in the loop!"

No comments: