. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial

Friday, May 1, 2020

Military-Civilian Testimonial


 Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers
 
Military-Civilian Testimonial 4/30/20
Military-Civilian Nursing Candidates 
Nursing positions 
 
Hello, my name is Carol. I am reaching out to you today in hopes that you
may be able to provide me with information on available Nursing Positions in
the Vicenza, Italy area. Currently we are stationed at Fort Benning, GA
where I am licensed and have been working as a Registered Nurse over the
last year. My husband has received an assignment notification and we are
scheduled to report to Vicenza Italy on 10 October 2020. Continuing to work
and gain experience in the field of nursing is very important to me. I have
been visiting USA JOBS and federal job websites daily with little luck. Is
there any advice or avenues you would recommend when seeking available
nursing positions on the army base in Vicenza Italy? Thank you for your time
and assistance in this matter, any information you could provide would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Carol T

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: