. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Brad Cooper EA,J.D.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Brad Cooper EA,J.D.

















Article Bio and Service

            Hello,
                        My name is Brad Cooper and I would like to introduce myself. In doing so, I will start of by providing background information about myself and why I would like to act as a liaison helping you address your difficult tax and accounting questions. I am a native of Camden, SC and graduate of the Camden High School class of 2004. After high school, I went into the US Air Force and attended Winthrop University. During my stint as a student at Winthrop University, I was a dual major with a concentration in both Pre-Law and Corporate Finance.
             Simultaneously, I also completed an Associates Degree in the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) with a concentration in Electrical and Mechanical Technology while in military service for a 9 year period. After earning my Bachelor's of Science, Bachelor's of Arts and Associate Degree within 4 years, I then moved away to attend Massachusetts School of Law in Boston, Massachusetts. While there, I was an exceptional student and active participant in the local Boston community and local courts. After completing my law school studies in 2015 and earning my Juris Doctorate, I finished my academics studies at Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego California earning my Master of Laws (LLM) with a concentration in both domestic and international taxation and tax planning; graduating with honors. I am the oldest son and have a younger brother Matthew Goodwin who is a graduate of Coastal Carolina and is now an active duty member of the U.S. Navy, stationed in Norfolk, VA.
                             I am a tax and accounting professional with over 8 years experience in finance and accounting; specifically taxation. Some specific areas include domestic and international taxation, SALT taxes, individual tax, business tax, payroll taxation, tax consultation and planning, tax research and resolution for HNWI. I am a dedicated professional who has demonstrated interest in my niche career field and has also gone on to obtain multiple licenses and certifications in tmy area and studied and worked with some of the best educational programs and corporations recognized around the world.                   Currently I am seeking to assist more active duty, guard and reserve, veterans, retired veterans and veteran owned businesses. I would like to assist these groups in the areas of tax preparation, small business bookkeeping, audit representations, resolving international tax filings and issues,  addressing post and pre-deployment tax related questions and overall address tax and accounting related questions individuals or business owners may have. I recognize the need for access to tax and accounting professionals who can help direct individuals and small businesses through the intricate maze of tax and the accounting fields. I would like to extend my services to my military community in hopes of helping our men and women in uniform and there families be a little less concerned about the aggressive powers the local, state and federal tax authorities possess.
                       If you would like to learn more about me Brad Cooper EA,JD.,LLM(tax), you can checkout my website, bdmtaxconsulting.com, where you can become a member of our newsletter or learn a little more about me, how I helped individuals similar to yourself and how easy it is to book an appointment or call with me today.
            Brad Cooper EA,JD.,LLM
               Brad Cooper EA, JD.,LLM
               Tax Practitioner

No comments: