. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Resume Writing Services

Friday, August 10, 2018

Resume Writing Services

This Resume low cost writing service is provided via email in order to keep the cost to a bare minimum. I will need to see the client's current Resume so that I can give them an honest review. I mainly concentrate on Blue Collar professions, but I am open to suggestions.

My website is WWW.ARCHWAY2007.CO.UK

My work email is archway2007@hotmail.co.uk and is monitored until 11pm daily, sometimes 24/7.

I can supply a new Resume for $61.00 USD which comes with a free Covering Letter and 3 months of free Resume updates. I usually take payments via PayPal and my PayPal is david@archway2007.co.uk but if clients do not use PayPal they need let me know ASAP.

Unfortunately, due to being let down by several customers of late, I am now having to ask for a deposit of $15.00 USD prior to any work starting on any Resume. I am not saying people would let me down at all, but I am sure that they will understand and appreciate my situation.

I am always available to answer any questions and I can add new customers from the USA to my FB group if they want to join it.
 


No comments: