. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial 8/7/18

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Military-Civilian Testimonial 8/7/18












Ma'am

I wanted introduce myself to you.

MAJ Smith and I am currently assigned Warrior Transition Battalion at FT Benning.

I am projecting I will be transitioning out of Army without next 4-6 months.

Since I have been here at FT Benning, I have been working with Mr. Hayden on future employment opportunities based on my background and interests (35D/G). He emailed me about the intelligence position in Kuwait.

Per the email the position is five year contract if I understood the information correctly.

I am interested in the position and when I get home I will send you my resumes federal and civilian.

I look forward working with you and I have some additional questions about the position

Thank you for your assistance

MAJ Smith

No comments: