. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 01/17/18

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Testimonial 01/17/18











Military-Civilian Candidates

Good morning Ms Jensen,

My name is Marcus M. Weston. I served 9 years in the United states Marine Corps, from 2004 to 2013. During my enlistment, my MOS was a Warehouse Chief for supply and logistics operations. 

I received your information yesterday Printis Jenkins and Ken Loadholt. Both gentlemen are currently in the Army Reserve and thought it was imperative that I connect with you as far as attempting to join the Information Technology field after graduate school. 

After an honorable discharge, I attended Robert Morris University in Chicago, Illinois. While attending Robert Morris University, I obtained a Bachelors in Business Administration, from July 2013 to July 2015 and a Masters in Information Technology with a concentration in Information Security February 2016 to November 2017.   

On January 1st, I relocated from Chicago, Illinois to Manassas, Virginia for more diverse and elevated jobs opportunities. I desire to take my transition more serious. I am opening to training, internships, and different opportunities that may arrive. I do not have a lot of professional experience and I do not have any certifications. However, I am confident in my abilities to excel in the IT industry.

My resume is attached. I appreciate all if any assistance, motivation, and or directions you can provide. I look forward for the chance to grow and thank you for all that you provide for veterans to have a greater chance of success after being discharged from the military. 


Marcus W

No comments: