. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian testimonial 11/30/17

Friday, December 1, 2017

Military-Civilian testimonial 11/30/17










Getting the word out
Hello, 

My name is Ashley Poole, and I am writing in application to the part-time Personal Assistant position I learned of through the Lejeune-New River Family Member Employment Assistance Program. Recently relocated to the Jacksonville area with my partner through the military, I am actively looking for a part-time assistant position. 

Prior to attending graduate school, I was a personal executive assistant at a logistics firm independently serving the CEO where I managed his schedule, arranged travel, maintained accounting files, and prepared documents among other duties.  More recently as a lecturer in online courses, I have gained experience working from a distance ensuring good work practices no matter the location. 

As requested, I have attached my resume for your review which provides greater detail of my qualifications.

Kind Regards,

Ashley P

No comments: