. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial 2/22/17

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Military-Civilian Testimonial 2/22/17











Good Afternoon Ma'am,

I was referred to you by Gary Simpson at the WRNMC. I am currently going through a medical board and I don't like to wait to do things last minute so I am trying my hand at networking. I told Gary what I was interested in doing and he said you were the go to person to have on my side. I am an IT and I am trying to get a position away from the federal government first. I'm trying to shoot for the moon and go for companies first such as Hulu or Activision. Things of that nature out in California where I was previously stationed. If you have any information or helpful hints that can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Very Respectfully,
Sarah V

No comments: