. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 8/23/16

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Testimonial 8/23/16















Ms Jensen,
My name is Robert P. and I am a staff sergeant who is being medically discharged after 15 years of service with the United States Army Military Police Corps. I have a very extensive background and I was told you are the person who can help me if you have the time. This was all of a sudden and just trying every avenue of approach to take care of my 3 kids and wife. We are moving back to the Pittsburgh, PA are which includes Washington, PA, and the Morgantown, WV area. If you can provide any assistance or feedback I would truly be indebt to you. I only have a few weeks left here in the Army. I have attached federal resume to show all my experience but I can prepare a targeted resume for any position. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


Sincerely,
  
Robert P.


No comments: