. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 10/29/13

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Testimonial 10/29/13


Hello Lucy,

Re: NACAG role in Guam 

I wanted to check in to let you know that this role has closed.  They are at their deadline to get someone in place for the role and will make offers in the next few days.  If you still have resumes coming in for the role, I’ll still take them but I will tell them about the role being closed so that they are not wondering.

Thanks very much for your help.  You got an awesome response to these roles quickly. For clients who don’t need help translating military skills  I’m going to recommend that they contact you for posting services.  I’ll contiue to work with the ones that do need help or who don’t have the time to sort thru resumes. 

I’ve got a few new roles to post.  I’m getting final approval from clients and will get them to you this week.

Thanks

Marissa
The Rose Group

No comments: