. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonials 10/23/23 Job Sharing

Monday, October 23, 2023

Military-Civilian Testimonials 10/23/23 Job Sharing


Good morning Ms. Jensen,,br>
My name is Kevin Vincent and I am the Community Employment Coordinator (CEC) here at James A. Haley VA Hospital in Tampa. Your name and information was passed onto me for review. I work with our Disabled Veterans here at the VA in trying them competitive employment in their local communities.

I would like to be added to your weekly/monthly emails if possible? Or whatever list is that you might distribute out with your openings.

We/I have Veterans that we work with all over the state that are in need of employment and I think that your company could help us in finding employment for our Veterans.

Please let me know if you have any questions that I might be able to answer. I look forward t working with you in putting our Veterans to work.

Have a great day.

Thank you,

Kevin

Community Employment Coordinator

James A. Haley Veteran’s Hospital

10770 N. 46th Street, Suite A-400

Tampa, FL 33617

“To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan.”

No comments: