. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Military-Civilian Testimonial


Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers

Military-Civilian Testimonial 6/18/20
Military-Civilian IT Candidates seeking Certifications

Hello,
I was specifically interested in the IT Professionals Remote Training. I left the Army as a Staff Sergeant in 2015, since then I have been working overseas on contract with Northrop Grumman. I have always been interested in pursuing a career in the IT field.

So I would like more information on this, my contract is up in December. If it is remote then possibly I would be able to continue working abroad and on the apprenticeship program at the same time? Any further information would be greatly appreciated. Contacting me via email is probably the easiest method, at GMT+3 the time difference make communication more difficult.

Thanks,
Charles

No comments: