. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial, 2/12/19

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Military-Civilian Testimonial, 2/12/19












Military-Civilian Testimonial, 2/12/19
Candidates

Good morning Ms Jensen,

I got your contact through one of our Airman and Family Readiness coordinator. I am retiring this year and searching for career opportunities in San Diego, CA.

I am a Chief Master Sergeant in the US Air Force (E-9) and have a degree in Professional Aeronautics. I am also two classes away for my Graduate Degree in Operations Management, forecasted to be completed this summer. I am looking for any career opportunities in relation to aircraft, specifically fighter aircraft or fifth generation aircraft. 

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance for your time and have a great day.

Respectfully,
Alexander F

No comments: