. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military Transition Tips I Learned The Hard Way

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Military Transition Tips I Learned The Hard Way

Corporate Soldier Advice for connecting the Military Community and the Americans they serve.
Weekly series

Military Transition Tips I Learned The Hard Way
Published on January 23, 2019
















Military Programs Leader at CVS Health & 2018 Stand-To Veteran Leadership Schola... See more

Going through transition myself as well as working with other transitioning service members I have had an opportunity to see what works and doesn’t work. I have heard and experienced the frustration associated with leaving the military and figuring out what was next. The following are a list of tips I have developed over the years and will continue to refine as I learn more. They are in no particular order. The tips with an * next to them have been provided by others.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/military-transition-tips-i-learned-hard-way-david-lee/?fbclid=IwAR1G4jusQDPXRlhixJ5oo4Vif_G69N6NoNXUksFAGDLYKO1dVw_w1daopzw

No comments: