. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial - Getting the word out 3/6/18

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Military-Civilian Testimonial - Getting the word out 3/6/18











Military-Civilian Testimonial  - Getting the word out 3/6/18

Hi Lucy,

I signed up for your newsletters so that I can share them with the graduates I work with.  I’m wondering if you have a calendar that shows upcoming job fairs so that I can get it out to everyone.  About 90% of our students are military and military spouses, so I’m always looking for ways to help them with their job search.  If you have job opportunities that you’d like me to post on our student portal, I’m happy to do that.  I’m not sure what your rules are, so just let me know.

Have a great afternoon,
Debbi

http://martinsburgcollege.edu/
Debbi M
Manager of Career Development Services
Martinsburg College 
W: www.martinsburgcollege.edu

No comments: