. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 9/13/16 Reaching out to The International Healthcare Community

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Testimonial 9/13/16 Reaching out to The International Healthcare Community












EMERGENCY ROOM NURSE-FOREIGN NATIONAL BALAD, IRAQ

Dear Lucy,

Receive my greetings.

 We have interacted before as l have sent several emails and job applications before. 

My name is David Njenga Emergency Room Nurse. I am currently working in Somalia with UNDSS as Medical Emergency Response Team [MERT] Nurse. I joined the team on Jan 2014. We provide Emergency/Primary health care to UN staff and International NGOs staff working in Somalia.
Previously before this l worked as Foreign National with Dyncorp International under DOD contract as Emergency Medical Technician [EMT] and later promoted to Trauma Assistance Program Site Supervisor in Afghanistan. I worked in different Hubs/Theaters in Afghanistan with NATO Forces from 2012 Feb to Nov 2013 when contract mission ended.

I am dynamic and ready to face all challenges. I have been here now for sometime and think l am ripe and ready to face new challenges/drills in new fronts like in Iraq. l believe with my training, knowledge and remote vs hostile environment l score highly as you staff and looking forward to work with you and satisfy our customers.

I have attached my CV for your perusal and look forward to hearing from you. I will forward my PHTLS-NAEMT cert by Friday once l receive it. I am currently in the field.

Regards,

D Njenga.

No comments: