. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonials from Ex Military Recruitment and Employer Partners

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Testimonials from Ex Military Recruitment and Employer Partners












In analyzing the source origin of my submittals, I found that 22 out of 53 (66-67%) of candidates that I have submitted come to us by way of www.military-civilian.com.

As in most cases, you would find many of the same folks on Secure Aspects, Danger Zone Jobs, Recruit Military Expatriate Jobs, and some even on Monster. But Lucy “herds” candidates directly to our website via her job postings. Originally, she even emailed candidates’ resumes directly to me, but I had her discontinue this because the high volume was starting to get overwhelming!
In addition, running our banner ad on Military-Civilian serves us well in terms of aiding in our branding efforts and ricocheting people to our careers site. It’s significantly more cost effective than any of the aforementioned websites listed above. All things considered, we absolutely get solid ROI from Lucy’s efforts.”
–Eric H. Elmore, Technical Recruiter, International Development Solutions

Partnering with Military-Civilian is one of the best decisions I’ve made as a recruiter, given the quantity and quality of the resumes I received from Lucy’s efforts. I would absolutely recommend her services to any organization looking to maximize their recruitment reach: her network is vast, her dedication is unshakable, and her results are proven.”
–Ralph Cacci, President, V1 Analytical Solutions

One of my clients knew that I was veteran and wanted to hire a veteran for a short turnaround overseas project; he needed resumes of qualified candidates in a very quick turnaround time. When I reached out to Lucy, she immediately got to work. I provided a Position Description, and within two weeks I had all my skilled positions interviewed and ready to deploy. The service provided by Military-Civilian is outstanding.”
–Darryl Centanni, CEO ONVOI, LLC


http://www.military-civilian.com/pages/ex-military-recruitment/

No comments: