. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 01/27/2015

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Testimonial 01/27/2015

Testimonial _ Military-Civilian works with TEL – 1/27/15

Employment Presentation/Conference Call

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Amy Malloy and I am the new Transition Employment Liaison (TEL) at Fort Drum's Solider for Life-Transition Assistance Program. Please feel free to contact me with any employment opportunities and I would be happy to assist with the networking process. I am wondering if your company would be interested in providing either an employment presentation or conference call during our staff training so that we are able to better familiarize ourselves with your agency and the details of the hiring process. Currently our staff trainings are held every other Tuesday, and we would only need about 30 minutes to an hour of your time. Our next openings for employment presentations are on Tuesday, February 10th at 1:00pm, and Tuesday, February 24th at 1:00pm. Please let me know if you should have any interest. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Amy Malloy
Transition Employment Liaison
DoD Contractor (HRCI), Private Public
Partnership
Soldier for Life-Transition Assistance Program
Fort Drum, NY 13602

No comments: