. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 7/28/14

Monday, July 28, 2014

Testimonial 7/28/14


Mrs. Jensen,

   I was referred by our Family Readiness Center representative Mrs. Andrea Hernandez here at Schriever AFB, CO. I just retired from the US Air Force and i'm looking to get back into the IT Field. Me and my wife was looking to live in the Pensacola FL area to live. Just wondering if the position in Pensacola has been filled. If not, I very interested in knowing more about the job. I currently in Louisiana but I can fly to Pensacola and be available for an interview.  My resume is attached for your viewing and my number is below so that we can talk more about my qualifications.

Thank you,

James M.

No comments: