TS Armed Security Protection Officer
Seeking Security Officers, Military Veterans and Law Enforcement
Officers with Top Secret (TS) Security Clearances (or Equivalent)
Information about TS Armed Security Protection Officer
TS Armed Security Protection Officer (SPO)
Fort Belvoir / Springfield Virginia Area
Starting Pay Range: $46,280 – $51,105
AIGS is specifically seeking Security Officers, Military Veterans or Law Enforcement officers with a Top Secret (or equivalent) clearance that have experience in Security/Law Enforcement that would be well suited to become part of a prestigious contractor provided TS armed guard force in the Fort Belvoir/Springfield, Virginia area.
Additionally, AIGS is seeking Individuals with emergency response expertise/training and/or Security Operation Center (SOC) expertise/training.
Andrews International Government Services (AIGS) specializes in security service solutions for government and commercial entities that require cleared security officers in support of Department of Defense contracts. Headquartered in metropolitan Washington, DC since 1984, AIGS has evolved over the years from its origins as “Vance Security/Vance International” to become a national security company focused on government clients and government contractors who need cleared resources.
Our clients operate in highly regulated environments, including military installations and sites where cutting-edge defense technology and products are developed. As a national security services provider, AIGS is adept at duplicating security service levels across multiple sites and broad geographies, subject to complex regulations, exacting specifications and varying government clearance requirements. We meet all Federal requirements for clearances through the TS/SCI classification levels and for DHS Safety Certification when required. We also meet the TSA/Coast Guard requirements at designated port facilities.
AIGS is currently seeking entry level uniformed Top Secret Cleared/ Armed, Security Protection Officers (SPO) to fill positions as part of a prestigious government contract in the Northern Virginia area.
AIGS SPOs will deter and report damage or other improper or unlawful threats to the client. AIGS SPOs will report disposition of property or acts of espionage, sabotage, or wrongful destruction within designated area(s). Provide monitoring, dispatch and response to intrusion detection, smoke and fire alarm, and CCTV events. Detect and report potentially hazardous conditions in buildings and patrolled areas; report items in need of repair such as inoperative locks, water and gas leaks, slippery floor surfaces, or any other potentially dangerous situation. Provide access management services. Deter and report violations of site security regulations, as required. Provide documentation and reports of all incidents and investigations. Respond to medical emergencies and provide emergency response and follow-up reporting. Manage and control all keys and safe/vault combinations, as designated by the Security personnel.
AIGS Security Protection Officer (SPO) must be able to perform the following:
• Man posts (Standing or Walking for up to 12 hours)
• Controlling Access to site compound and other designated facilities
• Enforcement of badging systems
• Patrolling (walking) facility up to several miles per day
• Perform Medical first responder duties, as required
• Provide detailed incident reports, as required
• Communicate relevant information on a timely basis
• Provide actions as necessary in the event of situations affecting the security of the facility
• Ensure a safe workplace for personnel
• Perform duties in accordance with Post Orders (POs) and Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Monitor and respond as directed to alarms and surveillance systems
• Comply with instructions on the proper use of force
• Respond to Active shooter, workplace violence events
Job Requirements for TS Armed Security Protection Officer
To qualify for consideration as an AIGS Security Protection Officer (SPO), applicants:
• Must have or be able to obtain Top Secret Clearance
• Must be willing to work, if hired, for 18-months on-site
• Must submit to and pass a psychological examination
• Must submit to and pass a polygraph examination
• Must have a GED or higher
• Must be 21 years of age or older with no criminal convictions
• Must be physically capable of standing a 12-hour post and be able to respond to events carrying up to 25 pounds of equipment
• Must be physically capable of running, jumping, crawling and climbing (Applicants will be tested)
• Must be proficient in English (Written & Spoken) and be able to communicate clearly to others
• Must have working knowledge of firearms and ability to qualify with a 9mm pistol & shotgun
• Must submit to and pass a physical examination to include a drug screen and color blindness test
•Must submit to and pass a paid 3 week company sponsored Security Officer Class.
AIGS offers full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401K, In-house promotions/growth opportunities, two weeks paid vacation, 10 Federal Holidays off, performance rewards,
Longevity Pay Increases and Annual Pay Increases!
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please contact John Kurtz or email at email@example.com