. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Military-Civilian Testimonial 1/14/17 getting the Word out

Monday, January 16, 2017

Military-Civilian Testimonial 1/14/17 getting the Word out











Military-Civilian Testimonial 1/14/17 getting the Word out


I am retired military and currently work for the DoD at Fort Meade so I get notices for job including a recent one for Iraq.. My daughter will be finishing her Senior Year this coming spring in WIlson College's Vet Tech Program. She plans on going on to become a Vet, but I know she will be looking for employment in the mean time (i believe she is planning on taking her certification exams here in PA and in MD at the end of 2017. The email that I got was for a vet doc, but she still has to finish her four years for that. I looking, on her behalf (without her knowing if you're aware of any Vet Technologist positions overseas that she could apply for if she is interested.

Mark Bennett
CPO, USN, Retired
York, PA

No comments: