Help Desk Technician San Antonio TX
We have a job opportunity for a Help Desk Technician I supporting the users of our customer in San Antonio, TX. Must have . A+ Certification and Security (or) Network+ Certs.Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities for Help Desk Technician San Antonio TX:
Having a basic understanding of the products and services at the Training Center, the person in this role will perform initial support level – gathering contact information, analyzing and documenting the issue, and resolving the issue 90% of the time. Includes, but is not limited to, troubleshooting, resolving username and password issues, installing basic software applications, checking proper H/W & SW setup, and menu navigation support.
Minimum Requirements for Help Desk Technician San Antonio TX:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft OS, help desk tracking system(s), and other software utilized at the center [i.e. SCCM (previously SMS), RightNow CRM, & HP Asset Manager], evidenced by experience or prior training, working with customer service (phone, live chat, email, fax, and/or remote assistance).
• 1 + years of in a Microsoft customer service computer support environment, including supporting all facets of workstation maintenance and support to include PC’s, laptops, and peripherals and being the first level of contact with customers.
• Must hold a current Security + certification as well as one or more of the following: A+ or Network+.
• Must have proven customer service skills with customer service being their driving force.
• Must be willing and able to work 8 hours shifts between 6AM – 7PM as needed.
• U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully transfer or obtain the required clearance and/or access.
Please apply online
or send resume to Hopkins Josephine firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the Quick Shares below to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter>>>>>>>>>>>> to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry’s most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.