Currently hiring truck drivers
Excellence. Pride. Professionalism. These are foundational building blocks of TMC Transportation’s culture and part of what makes military veterans a great fit for our organization. We care for and maintain our trucks as the valued assets they are…and we want the most professional drivers operating them. We pay to have our trucks washed every week, put our drivers’ names on the door of their truck, and honor each military veteran by placing a patriotic decal with their branch of service on the side of the truck. Drivers here are proud that people all over the country know us by the cleanliness and sharpness of our fleet, even if they have never interacted with a truck driver. Currently hiring truck drivers
We are currently hiring truck drivers to join our team. These drivers will be delivering freight that is used to build the infrastructure of our country such as steel, lumber, wallboard, pipe and other building materials that must be hauled on an open-deck trailer (flatbed). These trucks and trailers are commonly referred to as 18 wheelers for the eighteen tires on the two equipment components. TMC drivers are away from home during the week and home on the weekends.
A TMC driver is a member of a team that believes in being the best at everything it does. The performance of one reflects on the quality of the whole. Our performance-based percentage pay package reflects these values and was designed by TMC drivers. This innovative pay program is set up to reward self-motivated, hard-working individuals who are continually striving to improve. Average earnings for a first year TMC truck driver right out of truck school is $54,000/year, with our top performers making $70,000 and up!
Drivers for TMC must first obtain a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A). We do not require any previous truck driving experience and we can help you find the training you need to obtain your CDL-A. Our training is VA Approved, allowing veterans who are eligible for education benefits to draw on these benefits for up to 2 years while in the Apprenticeship phase. This can be up to $1,407.00/month from the VA in addition to your TMC paycheck!
We are proud of our veteran employees who comprise over 35% of our driver fleet and support team. Join us today. Apply online or call 855-678-5451 for details!
- A performance based percentage pay package designed by TMC drivers!
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plan
- One of the best retirement plans in trucking…401(k) with company match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit
- Paid, Industry Leading Flatbed Training
- VA-Approved Apprenticeship Program
- Peterbilt Trucks with your name on the door of your truck!
- Industry leading flatbed training. We’ve been training drivers with no experience since 1993 and know how to do it right. We have had TMC drivers honored as a Top Ten Finalists in Trucking’s Top Rookie contest every year that it’s been held.
- Adventurous, interesting work. Just in 2015 alone we’ve had drivers deliver to the White House Easter Egg Roll, the new Minnesota Vikings football stadium, and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots. See the country while being paid!
- Employee Owned Company! Research studies consistently show that employee-owned companies perform better than companies that are not employee-owned. All eligible TMC employees own shares in the company at no cost to them through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). ESOP adds financial motivation and ownership responsibility while also providing a more rewarding retirement plan for our employees.
- Military Friendly Employer! We have been designated a 2016 Military Friendly Employer® by Victory Media, publisher of G.I. Jobs. We support soldiers who are in the Guard and Reserves by getting you home for drill weekends and annual training obligations. We also welcome you back from deployments that interrupt your employment with TMC. We also thank each veteran driver in our fleet for their military service by placing a patriotic decal with their branch of service on the side of their truck.
Please go to Bookmark and Share at the bottom of the job post to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites to help others. When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.
Flatbed Truck Driver Video
Currently hiring truck drivers