C R England seeking Class A CDL Drivers Ex Military JobsC R England seeking Class A CDL Drivers Ex Military Jobs~C R England is seeking Class A CDL Drivers with Zero Tuition For Vets!!
Are you ready for a career change?Join the growing number of service men and women who have discovered rewarding careers with C.R. England. Experienced, Inexperienced or no Class A CDL we want you to join our team.
We are looking for dedicated individuals like you.You have served our great nation; now see the nation while you earn a paycheck. If you don’t have a class A CDL, we’ve got you covered. With partner schools located throughout the U.S. we offer you the chance to get your license with ZERO TUITION. Our program allows you to start your path on the road to a new and exciting career, with minimal cost or time. We want your drive, leadership, loyalty and dedication to the team and mission in our company.
Start your new adventure with C R England seeking Class A CDL Drivers Ex Military JobsContact a recruiter today about our Service-to-Semis program and jump start your career
Click Here to Call on a Mobile Devise 866-219-6080
To Apply Click Here
C.R.England You Tube
About C.R. England.C.R. England, the largest temperature-controlled carrier in the world, is dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of transportation solutions to meet the requirements of a rapidly evolving customer base. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.
C.R. England Quick Facts:
- Founded: 1920
- Headquarters: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Ownership: Family-owned for four generations
- Driver training schools: 5
C.R. England serves its customers through the following business units:
- National – Long haul truckload service
- Mexico – Shipments in and out of Mexico
- Regional – Short haul truckload service positioned in the West, Midwest, and Texas and surrounding areas
- Dedicated – Tailor-made services dedicating trucks and drivers to specific customer needs
- Intermodal – Expedited priority rail service using TempStack refrigerated containers
- Truckload – Truckload full services via dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated shipping
- Less Than Truckload – Domestic, temperature controlled LTL and value priced dry LTL freight shipping solutions
- Global Logistics – International shipping and freight forwarding solutions
- Supply Chain Management – freight management
- England Carrier Services – factoring solutions, fuel discounts, tire discounts, and other services
C.R. England values our professional truck drivers and their safety. Our emphasis is on providing opportunities for drivers to take charge of their lives. We hire qualified individuals with no previous driving experience, as well as experienced drivers, and graduates from other truck driving schools. C.R. England’s Premier Truck Driving Schools give individuals new to the industry the ability to obtain their commercial driver licenses.
At C.R. England, customer service is our main focus. We understand the importance of identifying and responding to each customer’s unique needs. Our objective is delivering the freight entrusted to us on-time and safely.
As C.R. England grows, so do opportunities for non-driver employees. We are continually seeking experienced, career-minded professionals who are committed to providing high level service to our customers, drivers and independent contractors especially C R England seeking Class A CDL Drivers Ex Military Jobs.
C R England seeking Class A CDL Drivers Ex Military Jobs