Logistical Management Information System Lead
Logistical Management Information System(LMIS) Lead
Position description for Logistical Management Information System Lead:
Number of people: 1
Remote Work in the USA and must be willing to travel to Cambodia periodically.
The LMIS Lead, acting primarily in an advisory role, will provide supervisory technical and logistical assistance at the national and sub-national levels in Cambodia, to ensure that logistics management information systems (whether computerized or not) are functional, effective and efficient, and to ensure issues are sustainably resolved for this project. The LMIS Lead will determine viability of potential LMIS solutions by analyzing functional gaps in the current system, interoperability with existing health system information systems, and relevant concerns for LMIS effectiveness and efficiency, such as the nature and quality of data for reporting and requisitions, and the collaboration of LMIS with other processes accomplishing the overall supply chain. The LMIS Lead will oversee and/or advise the planning, training and implementation of the appropriate LMIS solution.
Required skills for Logistical Management Information System Lead:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform the principal duties.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven experience in advising public sector or supply chain clients (>5 years)
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and ability to follow protocol in international environments (e.g. Ministry of Health officials)
• Proven experience leading IT teams (>5 years)
• Experience with the LAMP technology stack for systems development, integration and deployment (>5 years)
• Experience with internet web based applications, systems and integration (>5 years)
• Experience with distributed applications developed using Java, PHP, Python, Microsoft (VB, VBA, Access, Visual Studio and SQL Server) (>3 years)
• Skilled in leading and managing high-performing teams.
• Demonstrated ability to advise, work with and lead cooperating partners in implementing complex programs.
• Demonstrated versatility and integrity.
• Willingness to travel to Cambodia periodically
• Fluency in English.
• Master’s or PhD degree
• Proven experience in advising clients on supply chain logistics management and warehousing operations preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience developing, assessing, and implementing LMIS solutions for supply chain and warehouse operations.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online http://www.truenorthlogistics.com/
Please use the Quick Shares below to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter>>>>>>>>>>>> to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.