Automated Vehicle Trainers Driverless Cars
CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH A CUTTING EDGE DRIVERLESS VEHICLE COMPANY!!!!!
Job Description for Automated Vehicle Trainers Driverless Cars
Location: Phoenix, AZ
We are hiring Automated Vehicle Trainers to help us test and improve the performance of our customer’s driverless cars! If you enjoy working on a team to build something the world has never seen, call the recruiter listed above and be prepared to talk about you! Obviously you won’t have experience with a driverless car, so we are hiring team players who are excited about what we do. There will be an extensive 2 week training period. Starting pay is $20/hr!
RESPONSIBILITIES for Automated Vehicle Trainers Driverless Cars
* Working in teams, taking turns between (i) driving, (ii) software monitoring and logging responsibilities, and (iii) providing remote assistance.
* Completing timely and detailed ride reports for our operations and engineering teams.
* Testing other aspects of our driverless cars.
* Ad hoc projects as needed.
REQUIREMENTS for Automated Vehicle Trainers Driverless Cars
* All Shifts Have Openings (Midnight and Swing hiring immediately)
* 40 hours a week, may require weekend availability
* Able to drive and/or spend time sitting in the car for 5 – 7 hours per day.
* Licensed to drive for at least 3 years.
* Able to focus on monitoring software in a moving vehicle.
* Comfortable/experienced with technology.
* Ability to type over 50 words per minute.
* Keeping calm and performing well under pressure.
* Clean driving record.
* Clean background check and drug screen.
* Total team player.
* Impeccable communication skills.
* Excellent driving skills.
* Enthusiasm for driverless cars!
BONUS POINTS for Automated Vehicle Trainers Driverless Cars
* Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Four years of work or Military experience.
* Professional driving experience.
* Start-up experience
PERKS for Automated Vehicle Trainers Driverless Cars
* Free rides in self-driving cars and 7 Days of Paid Time Off (4 Holiday and 3 Floating)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Recruiter Lead
Please use the Quick Shares below to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter>>>>>>>>>>>> to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.