. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial April 4th 2012

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Testimonial April 4th 2012

Hello Lucy! I enjoyed talking with you on the phone and I hope I get to meet youu someday to thank you personally for all the hard work you're doing. Please let me know if I need to tweak my resume.

Thank you so very much for all your help, and by the way, your website is awesome--I've referred it to all my friends, and if it works out I get a good job out of your site or from you, I'll buy you a cup of coffee or lunch for all your effort because it so far has the most information i've seen in a very long time!

Well gotta go for now its 8:30pm here in afgahanistan on the 4th of april 2012.

thanks, gregg edwards

No comments: