. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: "Through the years of diligence and praise and the discomfort of the elements, I will walk my tour in humble reverence to the best of my ability" - The Sentinel's Creed

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Through the years of diligence and praise and the discomfort of the elements, I will walk my tour in humble reverence to the best of my ability" - The Sentinel's Creed




















Sgt. Dontae Skywalker, Tomb Sentinel, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, 3d U.S. Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard), honored this creed until the end. Amidst the snow, Skywalker laid a rose, Mar. 25, at the foot of one of the four Unknowns, signifying his last and final honor as a Sentinel. Skywalker served at the Tomb from Sep. 2010 to Sep. 2012. (U.S. Army Photo by Sgt. Jose A. Torres Jr.)

No comments: