. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 8/2/19 Military-Civilian Candidates

Monday, August 5, 2019

Testimonial 8/2/19 Military-Civilian Candidates












Testimonial 8/2/19
Military-Civilian Candidates
I sent my CV yesterday to military/civilian and applied to the Lead Paramedic Position in Odessa, Ukraine. I have 23 years total in Emergency Medicine and 8 years US Navy as a Corpsman. I also have several years as a supervisor in the military. I have worked overseas for extended periods with prior employers. I truly hope you find my CV with the necessary qualifications you are looking for.  Additionally I learned about this position from an employee your company already hired. His name is James Hughes from England.
Thank You,
Michael C.

No comments: