. Military-Civilian: Hot Jobs, Events, and Helpful Information for Veterans Seeking Civilian Careers: Testimonial 8/2/19 - Military-Civilian LinkedIn Connections

Monday, August 5, 2019

Testimonial 8/2/19 - Military-Civilian LinkedIn Connections











Testimonial 8/2/19


Hi Lucy thanks for connecting! I am a military spouse who just PCS to Ft Jackson, Columbia SC. I was looking at your profile for any opportunities in the area. I’ve been a registered dental hygienist for 10 years- having a hard time finding reasonable pay or work in my field within this area- but would like some type of leadership role if I work outside of my field. I also have a bachelors in psychology. Keep me in mind if anything pop ups. I saw the operations role but weekends required. Thanks again!

No comments: